• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanks UPS (sarcasm)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kampfzerstorer

So I've been sittin here staring at my i7 965 all weekend (in Los Angeles) and my motherboard has been taking a tour of mid United States... Thanks UPS!

11/22/2008 02:05:00 CANCELLED DEPARTURE LOUISVILLE, KY, US
11/21/2008 22:43:00 DEPARTURE SCAN HODGKINS, IN, US
11/21/2008 19:27:00 ARRIVAL SCAN HODGKINS, IN, US
11/21/2008 15:40:00 DEPARTURE SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY, US
11/21/2008 13:22:00 LOCATION SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY, US
11/21/2008 12:12:00 LOCATION SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY, US
11/21/2008 10:27:00 ARRIVAL SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY, US
11/21/2008 02:40:00 DEPARTURE SCAN MEMPHIS, TN, US
11/20/2008 19:11:00 ORIGIN SCAN MEMPHIS, TN, US
11/20/2008 15:02:07 BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED[M]

The only time I've ever had packages move in circles is with UPS. USPS, DHL, and FedEx have always moved my packages in a straight line. Maybe some UPS employee in Louisville is trying to re-route your motherboard to himself?

I can't say I'm too surprised that ups did that, I heard there new slogan is going to be "what can brown screw up for you?" An old clan member sent me a flashdrive for my b-day and I told him to use the eggsaver shipping since I wasn't in a hurry for it so that is suppose to be anywhere from 3-7 days shipping but needlesss to say on the 7th day it was only 150 miles away and it sat there for 2 more days before it actually made it here but by the looks of the box I thought maybe it got packed underneath chest freezer or something, I didn't even really have to open it I just pulled the package out of the ripped open corner.

All the UPS hate here baffles me. I've had TONS of trouble with FedEx and the USPS. I've not once had a problem with UPS.

Heck.. (although he's retired..) the UPS driver used to stop by my work and drop my packages off so they wouldn't be sitting unattended on my front porch. Although I don't do it as much anymore, I used to pay extra on all my shipping just so it went UPS instead of something else.

UPS come slater in the day(about 6pm), but otherwise no problem. I had an issue with fedex having my item on the truck, says out for delivey(i'm thinking gonna get it a day early) and it goes back and doesn't get delivered till the next day 'cause "it wasn't scheduled for delivery" for the previous day!!!
You got the package on the truck, deliver it!!!

UPS come slater in the day(about 6pm), but otherwise no problem. I had an issue with fedex having my item on the truck, says out for delivey(i'm thinking gonna get it a day early) and it goes back and doesn't get delivered till the next day 'cause "it wasn't scheduled for delivery" for the previous day!!!
You got the package on the truck, deliver it!!!

Haha! I had that same issue (Not scheduled for delivery) just one or two packages ago from UPS, and it was on a friday so I missed a weekend's worth of rig building. :cry:

Back