• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5K Pro help with PLL and VTT for E7200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Craxbax

I have built a system for a friend and am trying to maximize a stable OC at the lowest vcore possible. I know the playing with the GTL ref and FSB termination voltage is important in OCing C2Qs but how important is it with the duals?

I am currently at 9x400 Prime stable with 1.385/1.352vcore (bios/load)on the E7200/Artic 7 Pro with temps 33c/50c idle/load. Ram is 2gb of G.Skill PC6400 5-5-5-15 and has run fine at 500mhz. PLL and FSB termination voltage is on auto and I was wondering if anyone had some bios suggestions for this.

Last edited:
I have FSB Term voltage set to 1.3v. Not sure about the PLL tho as I don't have that.

Did you check in hardware monitor in the bios to see what the auto shows up as?

I don't remember so I will have to check it when I get off work later.

Well i'm a dumbass :bang head

I have Cpu PLL. I have it set @ 1.6v, but the bios reports 1.74v. Doesn't matter how low I set it, it will still be reported as the same.

My CPU PLL is 1.5v, and FSB term around 1.30, but it does not really seem to have much effect on stability.

Edit: Also dont up PLL, it does nothing but lower the lifetime of your CPU.

Back