• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Acer laptops

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ofp plater

Registered
Are acer laptops good quality? I'm considering buying the As6930-6560 from newegg, sorry I can't post the link my phone won't let me copy/paste it, is this a good deal? I'm worried about it not having a warranty, will that be an issue?

why would it not have a warranty?
nothing but good experiences thus far with acer products and support. Only had to use it for one laptop (bad optical drive, not really their fault since they didn't actually manufacturer it).
The only thing I find is taking them apart is no fun really, and it's usually for things that some other manufacturer's seem to make easier for others.

Thank u for ur fast respone and words of encouragement, I say it doesn't have a warranty because newegg doesn't list one, does acer have a warranty for all of its products that newegg isn't listing?

Thank u for ur fast respone and words of encouragement, I say it doesn't have a warranty because newegg doesn't list one, does acer have a warranty for all of its products that newegg isn't listing?

Yup, 1 year depo repair usually and you can buy more warranty

I've had several Acer's since 2003 everything from a Tablet PC to a 17" desktop replacement. Been satisfied with all of them and warranty is no worse than anyone else

Back