• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Rebate Check - Stop Payment

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mark620

I purchased a Antec earthwats EA430 from NewEgg,
Mailed in the rebate(30.00) and received the check,
Now The check has bounced - Stop Payment.
I have contacted NewEgg about this...

Figures...I cashed the check on 11/14/08
Fortunately they (the Bank) debited my business account
No fees for bounced checks on this account...Im just out the 30.00 for now???
I also have copies of all the docs...

PS. I know several people who got BURNED with the "CyberRebates.com" scam...the moment I saw it I knew it was a bad deal...something thats too good to be true...

The processing house, RebateStatus.com(CPG), went bankrupt. Antec says they will make good on any checks. Go To
http://www.antec.com/rebate.html and follow the instructions for your situation. For returned checks:
If you deposited your rebate check and it was returned to you unpaid:

You will need to send in the following:

Copies of both sides of the refused/returned check (you may need to contact your bank for scans of both sides of the check)
Copies of your original rebate submission paperwork
Please mail this information to:
ANTEC, Inc.
Attn.: Payment Refused
47900 Fremont Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538

Alternately, you may email scans of the information to [email protected].
Please include the phrase “Payment Refused” in the Subject line

Hope this helps.

The processing house, RebateStatus.com(CPG), went bankrupt. Antec says they will make good on any checks. Go To
http://www.antec.com/rebate.html and follow the instructions for your situation. For returned checks:
If you deposited your rebate check and it was returned to you unpaid:

You will need to send in the following:

Copies of both sides of the refused/returned check (you may need to contact your bank for scans of both sides of the check)
Copies of your original rebate submission paperwork
Please mail this information to:
ANTEC, Inc.
Attn.: Payment Refused
47900 Fremont Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538

Alternately, you may email scans of the information to [email protected].
Please include the phrase “Payment Refused” in the Subject line

Hope this helps.

Thanks for posting that, excellent info :thup:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Newegg.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We regret to inform you that our 3rd party Mail-in-rebate processing provider is unable to honor the rebate checks for the item you purchased at Newegg.com. At Newegg, however, we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and will personally take on the responsibility to process each and every rebate at our own expense.

In this case, if you still have the original check, please make a copy of the check and keep the copy, and then send the original to us by mail.

If you do not have the original check, please contact the bank, requesting a copy of the check and send it to us.

Back