• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i love newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jediobi1

just got my motherboard and i am sooooo happy :) only thing that confuses me is on the order status page theres this

dont know what that combo means but whatever got it and im happy now i need to find a e8400 thats kinda cheap

Maybe they made a mistake and caught it? But hey, good luck with the cpu.

thanks!! also i use paypal to pay for stuff on egg if i cant use my credit card for some reason can i use my bank account if its added to my paypal?

i really love newegg:santa::santa::santa: just purchased an E8400 CPU and its being shipped by UPS should be here by next week i guess :) cheers all :beer:

just wondering has anyone ordered something from newegg and had it shipped from the same state that they live in and got the same day?

just wondering has anyone ordered something from newegg and had it shipped from the same state that they live in and got the same day?

I ordered a GT9800 graphics card and got it within two days.
f3144cefe89a60d6a1afaf7859c5076b.gif

Back