• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BGMicro A+++

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

z0n3

I just bought from BGMicro.com for the first time recently. I made a mistake in my order and sent them the following in an email on a Saturday afternoon.

Hi, sorry to be a bother but I selected the wrong Bigger IR Illuminator when I placed my order. I had intended on ordering the LED1153 (the widebeam assembled model) as opposed to the LED1070 (regular assembled model).They both appear to be the same price on your website ($34.95) and my order is still listed as In-Progress. Please contact me at your earliest opportunity.

Less than two hours later I received the following back.

Hey XXXXXXX,
Wow, Perfect timing. I just finished packing your order and decided to take a little break and get caught up on my emails. I opened your box and switched out the IR board for you. Let me know if you need anything else. The box will be picked up Monday morning.
Thank you,
XXXXXXXX

I sit here now with the items I wanted a new favorite website to for project parts. BGMicro gets a big thumbs up from me. :thup:

Back