• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ms live cashback wins... story inside

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dapper Dan

so the other day i get a phone call from my dad's bank (we have the same name) he wasn't home so i asked what it was for tehy said they were concered about fraudulent charges being made through paypal , christmas shopping online this year for my family. i told them it was christmas gifts but they said they needed him to call them, alright i suppose. so i told him this and i guess he never called. two days later he was shopping for my brother and asked me about where to get a 16 gig ipod touch, looked at ms live cashback and found target was at 20% (this was after ebay had gone from 30% back to 8%) so we ordered one + some accessories totaling $380. a day goes by and target sends me an email saying the charge had been canceled by the bank. oh well we'll just get another one right?, that was my thought so we bought one on ebay for 8% cashback as target was no longer avalible. go into my mom's livecashback account and there was sitting 3 charges of $70 bucks each totaling $210. checked my mom email and bam microsoft sent us cashback as if we paid for 3 ipod touch 16gb at $350 per. sent them an email but still no response so for now microsoft gave us $210 as a x-mas gift. Love you too Bill :santa:.

Back