• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PakMail, any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

i just discovered theres a PakMail place near by my house and it would be alot easier to get to than the post office or the UPS store. but are they any good?

i just tried their estimator and they couldnt estimate a small package 14x12x8" and 8lbs somethings not right with that.
i have herd theyre pretty shady but these are from the old ladys in the lines at the post office, theur mail man is shady to them.

i would generally use UPS but when i tried shipping a package to ElPaso they couldnt find it from their asses and shipping it through the post office? good luck ALL THE TIME the post offices here have lines going out the door, even the "sub stations". acually the near by substation recently took to "i am taking my break no matter what" sort of aspect and then doesent have any one cover so for 15 minute to an hour theres a line that doesent move.

no the tripple b is really just a complaint department that you buy into.

i've dealt with them before when we were doing research for something and i asked them about certian retails arround town and they said well, they all have complaints, and then i asked if any one had gotten any thing other than complaints and i was told "mabe 1 out of 150"

to me that just says all the old farts in town have nothing better than to complain about stupid stuff... BBB is a sham in the first place

Back