• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec support rocks!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
got a 450w smart power thats going bad on me..producing a very high pitch noise meaning the capacitors are starting to go bad. Called up antec, they asked for the serial and told me they'll swap it out for a 500w earthwatt psu :D
even offered to cross-ship if i pay for the psu upfront then they'll refund upon recieving the deffective psu!

I can one up your claim. Last year I got my nine hundred for christmas, when I opened it up and noticed there was two small (and i mean small) scratches. I emailed them about it, I sent them a pic of the scratch, they asked for an invoice, I sent the it, they sent me a new case door and didn't ask for the old one back :) They have a customer in me forever.

Antec is pretty sweet. When I bought my P182 over the summer, they included two free 120MM Tri-Cool fans because of a recent bad batch of fans they got. Included was a waiver of somekind saying if I had a bad fan use one of the ones supplied, if not, keep them!

Ditto. They honor their 3 year warranty and as long as that warranty sticker is intact then they'll take it back. They are also good with their cases. Their TX1050 server cases have a design flaw when if it is not shipped properly, the posts that hold the door would break off because they are small and are carrying more weight than they can handle. They'd ship us front panels to replace the old ones and they'd let us keep some of the old ones.

talked to antec and it looks like they might let me upgrade to the 650w earthwatt's for $10
is it worth it or furthermore necessary?

I would do it if you think you might build something bigger down the road.

Thanks for letting us know bout there support. Its always nice knowing that the money is worth it!

talked to antec and it looks like they might let me upgrade to the 650w earthwatt's for $10
is it worth it or furthermore necessary?

Absolutely yes! Do it. :)

And yes, Antec support rox.

Back