• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DHL = retards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Steven-1979

Ordered 4 gigs of RAM like 3 weeks ago for my laptop. Haven't got it yet so started checking the order # etc and they claim it was delivered 1 day after I ordered it at 11am (I placed the order at like 9pm, so thats some awesome service if it was packaged, shipped, and delivered with free shipping in 1 day). Now they are insisting it was left at my door while I know for a FACT it was not and I never recieved it. Worst part is the rebate has to be postmarked by Tues or it is invalid ($40 rebate on $60 ram). This really annoys me. I thought it would ship UPS so didn't worry. I always have trouble with DHL. Last time I ordered something, it was delivered 8 blocks away to the wrong house. The person brought it over (with the box opened and looked through) saying "sorry, I thought it was mine." I bet if it was something expensive or electronics, I would have never seen it again.

Yeah don't use DHL if at all possible, there's a reason they are going out of business.

That reason being they bought a company that would ship air, like 2 day, for dirt cheap. You cant charge unreal low rates for express shipping. They tried to under cut UPS and FedEx. what they dont understand is the shipping here in the states is a different animal.

DHL does suck.

Back