• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a company that ships things worldwide??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

alcatraz678

I want to buy a laptop in Newegg.com, because they are selling their items for such a sweet price.

Now, my motive is to ship this item to a company and have them ship the item to me since Newegg doesn't ship the items worldwide.

I know you find that stupid, but honestly I can't find what I'm looking for here in our country. Newegg have them all. I don't have friends in US so thats the only way.

Now if there isn't one yet, I think this is a business idea cause a lot of people want to buy items in USA but couldn't cause the company doesn't ship worldwide.

Maybe the Worldwide shipping company can charge $50 for handling the items, and of course charge the shipping fee.

What do you think guys? If there's one already, please lead me there. I need a laptop this xmas.

Oh, btw Ebay have this laptop but they sell it for $1269 which is ridiculous cause at Newegg, they sell the laptop for a $849. See the difference? That's huge!!

Thanks

Hmmm, wow, that's quite an idea. There are ways to ship things from the US to the rest of the world. but it's expensive and there are problems with items "disappearing" once they are sitting in a foriegn countries customs locker. That's probabily why newegg doesn't ship internationally, there are too many things that could go wrong, leaving newegg to absorb the loss when the foreign customer calls their credit card co and initiates a chargeback. While you might be an honest person who just needs a little favor, there are too many scammers out there who would find a way to get their money back, but keep the item too. :eek: That's probabily why you don't see any Americans offering this as a for-profit service. It would likely end soon and badly. The only way to be sure would be to insist on being paid in cash, American dollars, and that's not really safe or convenient either.

The cost of shipping would be expensive, probabily around $50 to have a laptop shipped by USPS (the postal service), and over $100 to have it shipped by UPS or FedEx. Are the prices at newegg really that good?

I want to buy a laptop in Newegg.com, because they are selling their items for such a sweet price.

Now, my motive is to ship this item to a company and have them ship the item to me since Newegg doesn't ship the items worldwide.

I know you find that stupid, but honestly I can't find what I'm looking for here in our country. Newegg have them all. I don't have friends in US so thats the only way.

Now if there isn't one yet, I think this is a business idea cause a lot of people want to buy items in USA but couldn't cause the company doesn't ship worldwide.

Maybe the Worldwide shipping company can charge $50 for handling the items, and of course charge the shipping fee.

What do you think guys? If there's one already, please lead me there. I need a laptop this xmas.

Oh, btw Ebay have this laptop but they sell it for $1269 which is ridiculous cause at Newegg, they sell the laptop for a $849. See the difference? That's huge!!

Thanks

If I remember correctly, if you're trying to dodge VAT (for instance) in the European Union, it's not going to work, customs will find out :) Transshipping could be illegal, depending on where the destination is and the import/export laws of your nation.

As far as worldwide carrier service goes Federal Express is your best bet.

hey guys thats helpful..

I also found Bonjo international. Bonjo international looks like a better solution cause it has a graceful site. lol

anyway, i don't know.. im not sure if i would have them ship my thousand bucks of laptop to them

Take a look at Expeditors International. We use them to ship all over the world, from Belgium to Vietnam.

i used to use newegg.com and use a company called www.aerocasillas.com, problem is newegg will not "knowinly" ship to a 3rd party shipper, this is why i cant order from them anymore, they even tried to tell me they never allowed it, so i asked them how about the $1500 in orders i had placed prior.....

Wow guys,

There seems to be a lot of companies offering this service.

Thanks.. But I'm still a bit wary.. I'm kinda scared to tell them to deliver my $2000 laptop.

Like they might replace it with some other laptop or something. Kinda scary.

Back