• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mountain Mods Processing Time?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phil178821

1.5days of processing time so far. Not long, but I am just anxious. Does anyone have experience with MM shipping/processing?

Thanks

You can always call them up and see if they have the case parts already manufactured for your order. If so, it should ship fairly quickly. If they have to make something for the case, they can give you an estimate on when it will ship. Just have your order number handy when you call.

You can always call them up and see if they have the case parts already manufactured for your order. If so, it should ship fairly quickly. If they have to make something for the case, they can give you an estimate on when it will ship. Just have your order number handy when you call.

spoke with one of someone over there and apparently my stuff is snowed in :(:(.

He was saying how they just got like 3.5ft of snow and how FedEx isn't even coming around. Man I am sad.

man i hope it ships out soon.. i am anxious to get my new case.. definitely cost enough lol

ahh it still hasnt shipped. not sure if they are open on Saturdays, but I may give them a call again. Damn weather..

Back