• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why doesn't Newegg carry Thermalright products?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JonSimonzi

Anyone notice this? Newegg generally has everything I need, but for whatever reason, Newegg doesn't carry ANY Thermalright products. Just because? Anyone know of any specific reason why?

my guess.... newegg had a hawt girlfriend and thermalright wanted to hit that , needless to say newegg wasn't having any so it laid down the ban hammer on thermalright's @S$(*!&@.

My 2nd vendor of choice is Xoxide, which'll have to take over all my Thermalright product needs.

They used to, but not now. They even dropped the name off the all vendor list :shrug:
http://www.newegg.com/ProductSort/BrandList.aspx?Depa=0&Name=All-Brands

I hope it isn't because Thermalright is in financial trouble and having problems delivering product. You'll just have to Google for other possible vendors.

I doubt TR is in trouble, their heatsinks are very popular among enthusiasts and they get some OEM wins like DFI so they'd have to be terribly mismanaged to have problems. Although maybe as a small firm their struggling a bit more :shrug:

Anyhow it's just more likely that Newegg wasn't able to get the terms they want or there was some other business disagreement, or perhaps (unlikely) the products weren't moving how they wanted. They stop carrying manufacturers from time to time, for a long time they didn't have any new iRiver mp3 players until recently when iRiver came out with new models.

Back