• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Petra's Rules!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iLoki

Well... I ordered my WC setup from petra's, but due to monetary constraints, it was done in 2 orders, one was standard UPS ground and the other was UPS 2nd Day, because I wanted it by Christmas. They went totally above and beyond and packaged everything together and sent it 2nd Day, and I received my entire setup on Christmas Eve!:santa: I didn't get my Petra's pen though... Guess I'll just have to order again soon! :beer::santa2:

O got a pt pen with my last order :). They really do have awesome service and prices i have to pay ax with petra but i still yse them over jab/sidewinder everytime.

Yea I really appreciated that! It's nice for a company/vendor to actually care about their customers and go out of their way to make sure they have a good experience.

It's also, unfortunately, very rare.

I love Petra's. I also love that they know me, and make sure to not send the same color pens with my orders.

haha, thats pretty cool :D
I didn't get my pen lol I was really looking forward to that pen. My little brother was laughin at me pretty good, I spent 10 minutes going through the box trying to find my pen before I even touched the stuff for my setup haha.

Anyways, like I said, I guess I'll just have to order from them again :D

i love them also, always get hand writen notes and a pen... also i ordered a TRUE120 and some yateloons. they took the time to call my house and make sure i still wanted the fans as they have closed end and the true clips wont work with them.

thats above and beond the call if you ask me, GREAT service.

I ordered a new WC setup from them on Friday early morning. Anyways like an *** i forgot to order barbs and clamps i was so excited about everything else, i love January i seem to build a new setup in jan of every year.

Anyways i had to place an order for the barbs like 5 minutes later, so e-mailed them and they merged my orders as well! Gotta love them my stuff always gets here in a few days, i exclusively use them for all my cooling needs even though i have to pay tax the service is so much better. I use to use frozencpu until about 6 months ago, they just cant compare to petras service. I order tons of modding stuff wc junk and modding supplies i will stay with petra from now on until there doors close.

oh i know there in the same state there in the bay and i live in so-cal, hence the tax. Point being is even though i actually pay a little more there service is well worth the money. They treat there customers very well!

Back