• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg + UPS = wat?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KonaKona

Trashcan Man Member
So yeah, I ordered parts for my new computer (Everything + monitor + case). Everything was ordered at once as well.

The UPS guy just stopped by with a order from another site for another person, and the monitor. No computer parts, no case.

I probably should have asked if he had anymore packages, but still...

So I have to wait some more. Oh joy. I'm already bored enough to go post what happened in the vendor section....

It was probably shipped in multiple packages. does the tracking number show any 'interesting' information about whats going on with your packages?

Well yeah, They usually ship the case in a different box as the rest of the stuff (or at least they did 4 years ago with the last computer I bought there)

I'll find out what the tracking code says here in a few min.

EDIT: Well apparently they are still in transit to the local hub. Gonna go have me some RAGE over in that corner....

Last edited:
Newegg has different shipping facilities. They could be sent from different locations across the US, which would explain different delivery times.

According to tracking codes, one of the packages is on the way to the local hub, and one is "shipping information received" or somthing like that.

first is due to arrive tomorrow, other is friday.

MORE CUCUMBER FLAVORED BEER! :beer: DROWN THE SORROWS AWAY IN A GREEN RIVER! :beer:

Oh, the monitor works well BTW.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009145

That one. Also, as for the beer....

Don't forget to click the little high quality thing down there. In way before someone says I'm :screwy:

EDIT: Oh, something about a rescheduled delivery time of Friday. Time for some drinking and driving on forza. (Before someone gets angry, my actual car is not running.)

EDIT2: Well, my plan now is to hope that the parts get in tomorrow. If they do, then I can build my computer in an old case for now, and when the new case gets in on friday, I get to take it apart and build it all again! :D

If the case gets in tomorrow, I'll get rainless to give me pointers on how to do a proper RAGE post. :)

Last edited:
Well, the case just arrived a few minuets ago.

Gonna go find me a shooting game or something like that to get some RAGE out. Might look at the case beforehand though.

EDIT: The final package is coming from canada, and is due in on friday. I'm starting to hate the whole shipping bit in general now.

Maybe I can do something with that "Guaranteed 3 day shipping" thing. If the information was received on the 26th and it left out on the 30th.... Oh so they waited until 1AM so they wouldn't have to get it in until friday. sneaky little brown suckers.

Last edited:
Back