• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FedEx has bent me over again

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Steven-1979

Tracking number for my new radiator for says delivered and left at front door. They left the wrong box. Now I have someone else's crap. FedEx always messes up my order and delivers to the wrong place ... them and DHL. The worst so far was when FedEx delivered my PS3 to the wrong house! Luckily the person didn't open the box and see what was in it.

call fedex then call the place you ordered it from. it may take 10-12 days but you should have a replacement.

did you bring the package that you got to the right person?

It's actually pretty far away so I didn't. I called fedex immediately (as I was annoyed) and the lady said the driver will come tomorrow to pick it up and hopefully will have my correct box still in their truck.

it should have an address on it

but how can one mess up a delivery?
same state, street i can understand that or a duplex housing

but in another city, or street how can you mess that up really

i live in Australia but i would not ship with them, but if its from someplace like amazon you can't help it

i hope it works out

I hate fedex.
So much so that my friends play punching games anytime we see a fedex truck. first person who calls it gets to slap or punch everyone. Any false calls is a slap in the face lol

=P

hopefully you can get things cleared with them =P

Got my stuff! The box was opened and then resealed, but everything was in it and the radiator looked untouched. So I don't mind.

Back