• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A positive review. Jab-Tech

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darkcow

I love this store, and John is a great guy. I've noticed a bunch of bad threads one after another (about other various companies) and I felt we needed a positive light.

Jab-Tech doesn't have any Bitspower ST Transfer Adapter (NPSM to G 1 /4" Converter) but every other bitspower adapter they have is significantly cheaper than Performance PCS.

So I shot them this E-mail using their knowledge base.
John

I was wondering if you have planned to get any Bitspower ST Transfer Adapter (NPSM to G 1 /4" Converter) in stock, I don't want to order from any other store and was wondering if you could get some so I can order from you.

The next day I get this (On sunday btw)
Elliot

We don't have the NPSM convertors, I didn't think they would be that popular, I have an order pending with bitspower now so I can get them.

Now that is some customer service. And he said he will try and e-mail me (Personally) when he gets them in stock. :thup:

Back