• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg FTW!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tom10167

newegg.jpg

Didn't pay for the express processing, didn't pay for upgraded shipping. Nothing.

<3

I don't think I EVER waited till more than the second day from when I ordered. Not sure if I ever got NEXT day though...

consider your self lucky. LOL
i ALWAYS pay for shipping. That way I KNOW when it will get here and Im not waiting on DHL to up date their listing.

Im guessing it came from NJ... had that happen to me before (I live in MD).

Sometimes if I need something fast and refuse to pay MSRP like prices like one would do in a brick and mortar store, I sometimes use Antonline.com, even though I pay for UPS ground, I always get all my Antonline shipment the next day.

They got all kinds of stuff, their warehouse must be near me which is cool, I'd rather have the Newegg warehouse near me though if I got to pick :beer::santa:

Ordered before 2pm, I always get next day. I'm in Huntsville, AL and just about everything ships from Memphis, TN. I just pay for regular guaranteed 3 day to make sure it comes UPS.

Ever since they opened the NJ warehouse I've gotten ground shipments from NJ the next day as long as I order early in the day.

Newegg is pretty much ftw, they've done so many non-required customer service things for me, non-required by policy or within reason, without having to push hard. Their only major recent mistake seems to be the DHL-USPS Eggsaver shipping, if they went directly through the USPS it would be a whole lot better imo.

Last edited:
Agreed madman.. though its worth nting that shipping is our choice not a forced method. :)

I dont understand the DHL-USPS thing ... wouldn't it be cheaper for them to cut out the middleman and just go directly to USPS themselves?

Agreed madman.. though its worth nting that shipping is our choice not a forced method. :)

Absolutely, which is why I don't complain about Newegg Saver shipping (I'm a cheap ******* and don't mind waiting usually) as long as it's delivered within the quoted timeframe and poopoo people who do complain. Turns out most any legit complaint is not really up to Newegg per se and are really just carrier complaints (throwing a package in the yard that gets buried in the snow which happened to rainless :p)

EVERYTHING bad happens to rainless, although some good things do as well. I guess those are karmic in themselves, or he was reeally bad in a previous life.

Back