• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tower.com is making me nervous

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

palesicklydwarf

I ordered some CD's and DVD's on Dec. 26 and have yet to receive them. I realize it is partly my fault for choosing the free shipping(which has no tracking or delivery confirmation numbers AFAIK). I have been notified that the packages have shipped, but attempts to contact them to ask about the availability of tracking or dc #'s have been futile :bang head as they will not answer emails. :temper:

/rant, /vent

At my job, we are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and emails regarding the same thing. With the holidays just being over and the high volume of returns and exchanges, it doesn't surprise me in the least that you haven't gotten your stuff either. Wait it out and I'm sure you'll get it.

Another thing to note is that when companies have a large amount of incoming emails, at least where I work, an email such as yours takes an extremely low priority. Orders with actual problems are the first to be answered, while emails regarding "When is it coming", are considered unimportant when there is no problem and the customer just needs to be patient.

The part that has me the most anxious is the complete lack of communication(other than automated shipping notices with no info in them as to how/who the packages were shipped with and no numbers to find them with) from Tower.com.

Back