• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fry's put the wrong address on my order & wants me to pay for it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bender

Mysteriously Changing Senior
In Thelemac's Basement Eating the Chickens
That's right; Fry's put the wrong address on my order and they are threatening to stick a collections company on me since I did a charge back with my credit card company. My shipping and billing address are the same so it should be simple. When I track the package it shows the incorrect address even on the delivery confirmation. I have provided the necessary information to Fry's but I doubt it will be read by anyone smarter than a monkey. If they do stick the collection company on my this means all out war!

They wont. Do you still have the e-mail with the confirmation after you placed the order?
Have you placed a order before?
Dont think they will send collections on you.
If they do then wright collections and tell them to NEVER contact you again. They will have to take it to court.

Yes I have every bit of correspondence saved since it has all been through email so far. I had to provide the same information to the credit card company before they would charge it back. Frys would not help me out before the charge back because it was passed their self imposed time limit. It took me that long just to figure out what happened to the package. I have ordered from Frys but this was the first time using this address. They used DHL and the delivery confirm shows package was delivered to the front door of an address that does not exist. If they had used UPS, the address verification would have caught this.

Back