• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zagg (Invisible Shield): Good Customer Service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seufari

So in the first week or two of this month I ordered an invisible shield for my dell laptop. I chose the free shipping that was rumored to take forever so I was prepared when my item didn't ship right away.

Today I decided to call them because I hadn't received it yet and had not noticed a shipping notification. Once I got a CS rep on the line, I gave him my order number and he said that the item had shipped but hadn't shipped till the 16th due to backorder. He immediately offered me a 20% refund (on top of the 20% coupon I already used).

I was happy to receive a partial refund for delayed shipping when I had already been expecting. It would have been great to get some sort of update via email but I may have just missed it. All in all they were able to make me a very happy customer...

Back