• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg next day saver

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

liftedcj7on44s

Quick question. I am ordering 2 gtx295's and a 28" LCD on friday from newegg. I was planning on having them shipped next day. What are the chances that if i get them ordered by say 12pm eastern time that i will get them on saturday? Would it be worth it?

Quick question. I am ordering 2 gtx295's and a 28" LCD on friday from newegg. I was planning on having them shipped next day. What are the chances that if i get them ordered by say 12pm eastern time that i will get them on saturday? Would it be worth it?

If it comes from NJ, probably. I wouldn't spend the cash though.

They, UPS or FedEX, rarely ships on Saturday. All the times I've tried, I have not had experience where they do ship items on Saturday.

well next day saver is 100 dollars. not very expensive for a 1300 dollar order. I would have it no later than monday pretty much guaranteed right? or should i just do 2nd day?

well next day saver is 100 dollars. not very expensive for a 1300 dollar order. I would have it no later than monday pretty much guaranteed right? or should i just do 2nd day?

It depends. I have had next day orders that arrived the next day. And than I had next day orders that took 2-3 days. All in all, just don't worry about it, it's a gamble.

You should contact Newegg to find out if it might be delivered on Saturday. I'm not going to look at the shipping info but iirc they state that shipments are genreally not delivered on Saturday although FedEx Home technically does Saturday delivery. Unless Newegg says 'Yes' I wouldn't waste the money and just do the standard shipping, it would probably arrive on Monday.

well i ordered them this morning!!!!!! So next day saver will put them here tomorrow. I also did the rush processing deal which i know usually makes absolutely no difference!

Fedex/UPS do not deliver on Saturdays unless you pay for Saturday Delivery, which to my knowledge Newegg does not offer

Why such the rush on the order? And definatly didn't need to pay the 3.99 or what ever they charge for rushed shipping. If I order at 2pm CST it gets shipped that day no matter where in the US it is.

Trying to get it here for superbowl day or something?

no. ive had my i7 setup up and running for 3 weeks now. I have been running on my old 7900gs and i cant stand it. my monitor i have now i messed up also. looking at it for more than say an hour and i start seeing weird colors. Plus i am trying to get everything ready for 2009 forum wars!

Why such the rush on the order? And definatly didn't need to pay the 3.99 or what ever they charge for rushed shipping. If I order at 2pm CST it gets shipped that day no matter where in the US it is.

Trying to get it here for superbowl day or something?

Whenever I make up my mind I actually want something, I do next day shipping too :)

It's like buying time..

exactly. if i can have it all here tomorrow then that gives me the whole weekend to set the rig up and hopefully bench. Where as if i got regular shipping i would be doing the same ol same ol on the weekend. then i would be going to work and not able to set everything up til after work. So this buys me alot of time
Since i ordered everything this morning at 7am eastern time(4amPST) and it was shipped today it should be here tomorrow since its coming from NJ right?

If I know I want something I usually decide the weekend before, finalize research on monday and order tuesday at the latest and get stuff here on Friday for the weekend :)

Its worked for me for years so I can't complain and on the cheap shipping wise.

Fedex/UPS do not deliver on Saturdays unless you pay for Saturday Delivery, which to my knowledge Newegg does not offer

That's not true. I just had something delivered by UPS on a saturday a month ago.

It was supposed to be delivered on a Friday but they got the address wrong somehow and the next scheduled delivery date was the next day... saturday.

So they DO deliver on Saturday. (Though I guess it might depend on where you live. Chicago here.)

P.S. If I *had* the money to blow on a $1300 worth of video cards and a monitor, I wouldn't bat an eyelash at $100... and definitely not at $3.99. (I think that's what Newegg counts on... it's like a tip!)

99% sure they will be there monday. To get saturday delivery you have to purchase saturday delivery which newegg doesn't offer.

Back