• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tell me FrozenCPU isnt awsome! (if you can, bugger off)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

sure, some may be able to, but i dont care.. :), no company is perfect, we all know that....

how many companies do you know, at 10:14 costa rican time (-6GMT) answer an email....

Mark and FrozenCPU have been more then nice in allowing me to order parts under circumstance most wont ever have (being where i live) for my project which has been slow lately (cluester headaches, wisdom teeth need to be taken out... hernia acting up.. you name it!!), but now that i have WC parts, has progressed alot (need to update my thread)

So tonight i sent off an email to ask a question,

email sent:

10:14pm CR time

Responded

10:53Pm CR time... on a tuesday night!

Now i will say, this is prob a one in a million case but even i am suprised, i am a special case in a sense (not to sound selfish) due to my location and such and being part of OCF and [H] for so long, could of been a pure fluke he happened to check the wrong email address or something while relaxing at home... what ever...

but i just wanted to say, this is incredible! sure i know sometimes F-CPU prices may be higher, but can you complain about the selection, and service like this, especially when Mark himself posts on forums... it is more then worth it in all ways, at least you know your getting quality!

No, i dont work for F-CPU or anything, but companies that truely do care about individuals when ever they can is what most companires should strive for, it seems in todays age, few companies do, and most of us can count them all on one hand (F-CPU / Newegg, ZZF et cetera) If only other companies could take a lesson in customer service and how to assure returning buisness, it is SO easy to please the customer. Myself being in the online gaming buiness now for 7 years, i know all about customer service, especially when it comes to poker players! (they are really much like computer enthusiasts in many ways)

Anyways, just wanted to post something positive about a company, vs the usually bad mouthing.

why i posted it m8, these days it is always sad stories about how X company screw me X method.

it truely does, people want to feel as thought they are treated on a "per" basis, not just some number ordering from a store, and the thing is, it really does not take alot.

We have a database of just over 800k people, and every email and phone call, we treat them as if they were our only customer, all it takes is a mention of their name, or a comment about location, anything to relate to them specifically.

Only complaint I have with frozencpu.com is with their non-disclosure of drop shipping.. I ordered a few fans and a case. They are pretty close to me, so even UPS ground gets here in one day. I placed my order over the phone, and was expecting my stuff the next day. The fans got here, the case didn't. I called to ask, and they said 'Oh, sure, the cases drop ship from California.' ....... Got it a week later.

Letting me know so I could upgrade the shipping method would have been nice...

Frozen has always been a great company in my experiences with them. Quick shipping that they don't kill you on, good pricing, and great service.

Back