• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Attn Moderators: I am not a spammer. I need help in locating other vendors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ecom2008

Attention Moderators: I am not a spammer. I need help.

The first post I made was deleted because your member curtis1552 chose to think that my request for help was nothing more than spam.

So, let me ask again.

This is the Vendor Forum, correct?

I need some help in locating other vendors that sell similar items that dealextreme.com sells. My orders with Deal Extreme have been held up for a month because of their supplier issues.

I have already been to kadomain.com and focalprice.com and wsdeal.com , and their prices and items are very close.

But I need some other sites to buy. Can your members help me with suggestions?

It might help us help you if you let us know what items you are looking for.
Well, for customers of those sites (feeel free to visit their home pages), there are thousands of electronic gadgets that are sold in China at wholesale rates, instead of buying the same items from USA sites.

Steven, I don't think you know me or anything else about me. Please refrain from flaming or trolling.

Well, for customers of those sites (feeel free to visit their home pages), there are thousands of electronic gadgets that are sold in China at wholesale rates, instead of buying the same items from USA sites.
Oh, you are just looking for vendors that sell for cheaper. I wish I could help, but I just don't know any.

Steven, I don't think you know me or anything else about me. Please refrain from flaming or trolling.
Exactly

Exactly, what country/state/etc do you reside in?
Thanks for asking. I am in the USA, and am looking for more Chinese sites where I can buy electronic gadgets, like the sites I mentioned above. I have found it is good to have more than a few sites to buy from in case the back orders stack up.

Why on earth would you want to buy anything from a China site in the USA? The shipping alone would make anything you buy more expensive.

Why on earth would you want to buy anything from a China site in the USA? The shipping alone would make anything you buy more expensive.

Dealextreme offers free shipping. The only problem is it takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive. I made a purchase from them back on the 9th of this month(still waiting for it). The deals are pretty damn good on the site, but it just takes forever to receive it.

LEDShoppe.com i've heard is reputable but I've never used it.
Monoprice.com is not a Chinese wholesaler, but they have some electronics, and I've used them a few times without any problems.

Also, Googling "China Wholesales" found quite a few stores, but I don't have any info on the reputation of any of these stores.

I would say newegg and zipzoomfly, but seeing how that hasn't been recommended yet I'm guessing that they don't sell what he is looking to buy? :confused:

Well, I'll apologize for getting your first post deleted. It just looked so fake.
I'll admit the only thing i've got from china is via ebay, and I did get the stuff really cheap.

I'll admit the only thing i've got from china is via ebay, and I did get the stuff really cheap.
Yes, there are a lot of items sold by Chinese eBayers. Most of them are in and around Hong Kong, and they all have access to thousands of factories.

The Chinese "retailers" I listed in Post #1 buy from the same factories and all of them have their own website for ordering instead of selling on eBay.

In Hong Kong, the actual cost to mail a package is literally pennies compared to the $18 US dollars it would cost me to send from the USa to China. So most of them offer free shipping. I suspect the Chinese government subsidizes heavily the actual costs, or perhaps the USA trade agreements with China favor China for outbound postage. (There are USA companies who mail their brochures from China to the USA because of it cheaper than domestic postage).

Back