• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting hold of LN2 pots?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess I won't be able to get them on short notice then. I was entering the Gigabyte UK overclocking competition, and we need our own LN2 pots, may have to see if they have any spare (more than likely). So people make them themself rather than a market for them?

Dark What cooling do you use? You know that isn't far off the world record? Is that just for benching or 24/7 and what settings?

pretty much, the Dragon F1 i believe is the only mass produced one, but you can only buy from special dealers. im lucky and got mine from a friend =]

pretty much, the Dragon F1 i believe is the only mass produced one, but you can only buy from special dealers. im lucky and got mine from a friend =]

The F1 is not mass produced.

In addition to the F1, k|ngp|n also makes one called the Evo (the one I currently use), which is Aluminum top with a copper base, and a nice center pole, and costs a bit less than the F1.

Several guys make pots that are available for sale. Like said above, k|ngp|n and Duniek. Bartx also makes some at a good price.

heres a cheaper way , well sorta.

find a CNC lathe and make your own =]

I would only consider making one myself after seeing what a couple "professionally" made ones look like first hand, and playing with them to see what dimensions yield the best results. Otherwise if you just take an afternoon and carve one out, you end up with a pretty crappy piece of work. It takes a lot of planning and revising to make a good, efficient design.

Sno, how much is he asking for the Evo? Last time he quoted me for a F1 EE it was around $400.

Evo is in the upper $200's last time I checked. They may have gone up or come down since then, I got mine around 8 months ago.

Back