• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Foxconn bloodrage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol well it will help those overclockers who try to fill up all their ram slots =p... because NOW THEY CANT!.

i kind of like that idea of a waterblock included and a LN2 pot lol

its got a crap load of mosfets and inductors!

I really like the northbridge coolerbracket thingy =]

On the board it has voltage indicators, information about each compositor, basically if you want to mod the board, foxxconn has given you everything you need to know on the board.

Does anyone actually have this board? I'd love to hear how it OCs compared to the Rampage II.

Hmmm... can't seem to find a memory compatibility list on their website. That doesn't bode well.

I am playing around with one now while my rampage is RMA. so far memory clocking is sweet, but I haven't been able to to reach the same bclk I had on my Rampage.

I see by your sig the 965 is up to 4.2. What initial results are you seeing on the Bloodrage? The Bloodrage is a fair amount cheaper than the Rampage, and honestly, the color scheme is sweet... hence my interest in the board.

That being said, should I just suck it up and get the Rampage?

Mgoode you used the same G.Skill ram as me first of all right? What happened to hit? My sticks are playing up, going to run memtest tomorrow to see what they are moaning about but they don't like running anywhere close to what I had them at, and I didn't use any dangerous voltages!

Grieg what cpu are you going to get? The 965 doesn't need a high bclk, and there are loads of possibilities with overclocking. Like you can stick to 133Mhz for bclk, then a 32x multi and your sitting at 4.26Ghz, or 170x25 for 4.25Ghz (What I am at now). With a 920 or 940 the bclk is more important though.

Mgoode you used the same G.Skill ram as me first of all right? What happened to hit? My sticks are playing up, going to run memtest tomorrow to see what they are moaning about but they don't like running anywhere close to what I had them at, and I didn't use any dangerous voltages!

I had these gskills:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231238

But I am now running these the egg had a price msuatke on the and I couldn't resist: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104084
ddr3 2000 for 245.00

I would email gskill to set up rma if they dont behave.

Here is where I am at with my bloodrage:

Attachments

• 2000.jpg
    2000.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 159
Back