• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

its true what they say about sprint CS... it sucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

reboot

It sucks hard. I have an Instinct and its not working 100% as all instincts, and spint will only give me a replacement refurb instinct... not a touch pro.

What worse I know that I have a friend who they did give a touch pro as a replacement and so that just makes it suck worse.

Is sprint the worst company in the phone racket? I think so.:bang head

So while I was on my second 40 minute call to sprint CS a strage thing happened. I got a incoming call and I said I was going to take it, but when I picked up it hung up. the number was 888-211-4727... when I called back it was a sprint number, so to get me off the phone they called me on another line... thats so shady.

Last edited:
yup sprint sucks in every possible way, I had them for 3 months before I terminated my contract then they tried charging me a fee for an early termination of my contract so I asked them if they would like to see if any court in the USA would side with them considering every bill I got was half *ssed backwards and even though there was a cell tower where I live I've never been able to hold a call longer than 5 min without getting dropped, in the end I sent there phone back and managed to get out of sending them a dime. If anything they should have paid me for wasting my time

Back