• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Firefox 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dallas

Registered
Ok what are your thoughts on Firefox 3? Is it worth changing over to? Oh and big question if I change over to it will it automaticly take my fav list into its self or will I lose it?

I'd suggest either backing them up or using the online sync addon Foxmarks to make sure you don't lose them, there have been reports of it completely resetting. The difference between 2 and 3 should be noticeable, so I would highely suggest it.

:welcome: to the forums! Glad to see another South Dakotan, what side you on? I'm in Sioux Falls myself ;)

Do you like Firefox better then the Google Crome browser?
Addon wise, Chrome can't compete. Personally, only Firefox here unless Google can convince me otherwise (that is going to be really hard).

Nice what are the odds! Well just to let you know I am now a firefox fan!!!! This is amazing so many add gadgets that it will keep me busy playing for a few days. Thanks for the tip. Anyone else reading this try Firefox and put a little time looking into the extras with it. You wont be sorry.

Back