• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rampage 2 or Classified??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iLoki

Which do you guys think is the better board (obviously the Classified isn't out yet, so mostly speculation there)

I'm in the planning stages for my i7 build and I am really looking forward to the Classified, but I can not deny that the Rampage 2 is an awesome board.

There won't be a whole lot of difference in price, at most $50 (projected price range for the Classified is $400 to $450)

I will be OC'ing the crap out of a 920 on water, and I like that I can have 3x SLI with a PCIe x1 sound card with either board, as I do plan on going 3xSLI eventually for benching and maybe folding/seti-ing

Comments/Suggestion please?

im in the middle of this sorta thing, sell my Rampage and get the Bloodrage or Classified.

the Rampage is a BEAST! for overclocking,

a + about the class, is that it has like a 32 phase DIGITAL

- about the Rampage is the NB cooler lol , with my water set-up the block is slightly slanted?

What is this classified? Why do we need 32 phase, would that actually even be useful?

Brand new board that the worlds best overclocker helped design,

more stable power @ super high clock speeds ( probally trying to beat AMD's PII)

it provides cleaner power maybe ? and its fully DIGITAL o_O longer life

Back