• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Support from Hell!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rseven

I have called Asus support 4 times and I have been disconnected 3 times. After waiting to finally speak to someone, I finally get through only to be disconnected. This is inexcusable, and according to the agent I finally spoke to it's normal for them. :temper:

R7 :beer:

The online chat thingy they have is much quicker than the phones, have you tried contacting them through that?

The online chat thingy they have is much quicker than the phones, have you tried contacting them through that?
When I tried their online support I cxouldn't get past the first page because something in their server was malfunctioning. When I called their tech again they took my number and said they'd call me back. That was two hours ago.

Thanks for the idea, IKIKUINTHENUTZ, I'll try that again.

R7 :beer:

I hear you rseven. After they routinely ditched me time and again concerning my dying Asus video card; after never answering my emails, etc., even though it was still under warrenty, I wound up eating that video card and I haven't bought anything Asus ever again.

By the way, their server always seems to be "malfunctioning."

Agreed. Their RMA department has a very slow turn around, but I got my RMA done fairly easily. Called up, got the RMA number, sent it in, they sent it back :D

Now, the status showed packaging complete ready to ship for 5 days, that was aggravating (arrived 3 days after that, FROM CALIFORNIA A DAY SHIPPING AWAY!)

Back