• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

love jab-tech service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

s002wjh

so i order some stuff from jab, and write a note saying if they have any clear elbow barb and cost less than $2, add 2. however they didn't have the clear kind so they send me 2 black one free of charge, and my order received 2 day later(very fast shipping). this is not the first time i had good experience with them. last time one of my fan filter was broken during shipping, they send me a replace one without charge within 2 days, and i don't have to send back the broken one for RMA either. So far i am very satisfy with their service, just like to share my exp with forum member

yeah, jab-tech is as good as they come. They just need to get the real yate loons so I can keep my orders to one vendor.

yeah, jab-tech is as good as they come. They just need to get the real yate loons so I can keep my orders to one vendor.

To clear the urban legend that only the low and the med are "not from the same source" I just ordered some High from J-T and will just crack open one to clear this out The one I ordered from Petra's are labelled 0910 and the one from J-T are 0810 the first difference I noticed the J-T one have stickers on both side while the Petra's only one side. will crack open one of the J-T 2morrow and we will see

the number on the sticker is the date of production. The difference between having 1 sticker and two is that they're 2 different fans.

Back