• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mem Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RevengeOO7

Hey Guys, new to the forums. Wondering if I could get some help with my memory.
I currently own 2x CM3X2048-1333C9DHX 1.7V ver3.2 S/N 08311904, or to better put it, two DDR3 Corsair sticks that run at 1333Mhz @ 1.7V with 9-9-9-24 timings.
The above are stock settings, my goal is to have them reach 1440 MHz with the same timings and at around 1.8V. Now I have managed to get both of these sticks to run stable in Memtest86+ v2.11 for 12 hours each at 1.8V. I experienced no problems with these setting until I added both sticks and positioned them for dual-channel. Now I am no expert in memory or with this memtest program, but after leaving memtest running for the night I came back to review its results and found hundreds of thousands of errors, but no ECC Errors. I'm trying to understand why this happened and what is the solution.

Back