• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell XPS Service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uberwoot

So i got a XPS one i bought and it has some dead pixles nothing major and there in the bottom but has a smudge on the inside of the screen, like someone tryed to whipe off finger prints but dident do a good enought job. So i call up Dell and they let me know the parts are on backorder and will be in on The 18th. Needless to say its getting fixed.

Amazeing service. Gives me peace of mind with this system that if anything goes wrong it it will be fixed asap and fast.

2 thumbs up for Dells XPS Support

I cant comment on normal Dell support since the XPS support is a different department i guess. But if there anything like the XPS the service is A++

Update to my service with dell.

The new XPS one they sent out had dust behind the main glass and finger prints on the inside.. They replaced this and the one they send out also had some dust on the inside of the glass. The glass is sealed so there is no way to clean out the class and i do alot of photo related stuff so most of the time when im looking at a image it looks like there is dust on the picture but really its on my screen.

Dell went above and beyond and put a huge smile on my face. I would of been happen with just a new XPS one with no dust on the inside of the screen but they steped me up to a brand new system and hooked it all up. They are sending out a XPS 630.

Im a happy guy. Yes i will be loseing some space on my work desk but i'll be getting a much faster system that will rip the task apart that use it for.

Odd that you've had so many screen problems, especially ones that should have never happened.

i will agree dells support / RMA staff is there to help you like no other, paying for return shipping and whatnot... they are awesome.

The XPS service is especially nice because they actually come to your house to make repairs or replacements. I've heard plenty of bad stories about Dell's service, but people are quicker to complain than they are to share a success story. It's good to hear that a fellow OCF member (and XPS owner) had a good experience. I have a 3 year warranty with accidental damage on my XPS. I'm hoping that I never have to make use of it, but it's very comforting to know that Dell is willing to take the short end of the stick to keep their customers happy.

I used to work for XPS Dell support. But the company I worked through (3rd party contractor) lost the contract. Lulz.

Was a great job, and most of us did great support. Too bad they squirreled it away.

Back