• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

question about a rebate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shift

I bought a 750w corsair PSU like last April, and around the same time I also bought some A-Data RAM. They both had rebates and I sent them in. I got the A-Data rebate like 2 months later but not the Corsair one. I thought at the time it was one of those rebates that took forever to come, but like 5 months later I lost my copy of the UPC so I thought I'd never get my rebate. Just now I found my copy, so can I do anything? It was a $50 rebate so it'd be sweet to have.. I'm not sure if I can dig up an prder #, but I'm using the PSU and got the box and stuff that came with it..

thanks

First call the rebate company. Then call the Attorney General's office, division of consumer protection. Most likely nothing will ever happen but it's about the best you can do.

I have been waiting 4 months for a Corsair rebate and never got it either. I checked the rebate and it said it had been rejected and that I should have received a reason why a month prior. Nope, I didn't. I called and was given a song and dance about them not being able to mail the check to the address I provided so I provided a new address. They assured me it would be mailed right away. Here it is a month later - no check and the new tracking ID they gave me doesn't even show in their system. Corsair are crooks. You'll find 1000s of the same reports on NewEgg and other e-tailer's sites about their rebate practices also.

Back