• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IP35 help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gixxer420

I have no video..
I recently sold my giga mb and qx9650. I have went back to my old system ( in sig ). I got everything back together and all hooked up and I get no video on my monitor. I have taken everything out and put it all back in and same result. Have tried different ram, different monitor cables still with no result. I had a 8800gt running with this mb and it worked fine just a few weeks ago. I sold the 8800gt and have only this gtx 260. I'm stumped to what the problem might be.I have ran this gtx 260 with the giga mb an qx9650 and everything else in sig an worked perfectly..
I'm just about ready to make this a flying pc and let the wall sort things out for me.
Thx for the help

i would try another video card, i recall something with other boards. might be with this one as well about pcie 2.0 cards not always working in pcie 1.0a boards. if you can use a lower end video card update the bios to the newest one you can get.. given Abit closing its doors dont expect many or any bios updates..

err well its just a thought then it hit me im using a pcie 2.0 card with no problems. the last thought is to plug in the 4 pin molex on the mobo above the pcie slot?

that molex is already plugged in. the pc starts up just no video at all. i have unhooked everything to just having the video , ram hooked up and still nothing. kinda strange that all of this worked just fine a few weeks ago.. i will keep trying and maybe i will get it..

Back