• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about Intel Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

alyssa

Disabled
Why is it that there is not an Intel subforum and does anybody have any knowledge of the Intel BOXDX48BT2 LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard? I'm thinking on building a new system with an Intel Core quad Yorkfield 2.6 Ghz, Radeon HD 3870. NO gaming only office and editing video.
Any other recommendation
Thanks
Kingston DDR400(PC3200) dual channel 1 Gig
ATI Radeon X1300 Series
WD Raptor 40 GB SATA
Maxtor 320 GB SATA
Maxtor120 GB IDE Primary Slave
Plextor PX-708A ODE Secondary Maxter
Antec True 475
Windows XP Pro

From what I have read, that is a pretty impressive motherboard. I think the main reason for no specific Intel-branded sub-forum here is that Intel boards are simply not regarded as performance boards. Most of the members here trend toward the Asus and Gigabyte, etc brands.
That said, I dont think you can go wrong with any of the X48 boards out there right now, and should make a fantastic high-end desktop solution.

so i can get a visa for india? what about designing me a site about bad spam bots joining forums? sweet i always wanted a fake rolex, i bet you got one on right now?

thor's hammer is about to get used!
*ducts*

Last edited:
Back