• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Clock Generator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Take a look at the PLL chip and see what numbers and letters are on it. It will probably look something like this:

dsc04183zg0.jpg

Nope nothing on this mobo says ICS on it, have one that says IDT.

This doesn't really help you any Hardass, but here's a short list of some of the X58 clock generators, including the EVGA X58 3X SLI which uses the ICS 9LPRS139AKLF...

Attachments

• Intel-Core-i7-X58-motherboard-round-up-massman-25639.png
    Intel-Core-i7-X58-motherboard-round-up-massman-25639.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 930
This doesn't really help you any Hardass, but here's a short list of some of the X58 clock generators, including the EVGA X58 3X SLI which uses the ICS 9LPRS139AKLF...

Got mine buddy Thanks. Already added to SetFsb.:beer: CV193CPAG

I was gonna suggest searching on the SetFSB page as he lists the generator of many many boards.
If you try a different one than your generator it will show the wrong bclk/fsb speed. So in that way there is somewhat a trial and error way too.
Just for those with the same question later obviously as you found yours already.

I was gonna suggest searching on the SetFSB page as he lists the generator of many many boards.
If you try a different one than your generator it will show the wrong bclk/fsb speed. So in that way there is somewhat a trial and error way too.
Just for those with the same question later obviously as you found yours already.

I actually needed mine to send to the man at SetFSB so he could add my mobo. he did it in 15 mins.:clap:

Back