• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question for Biostar TP45 HP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gibletzor

I just got this board today and I've got it up and running fine. Haven't really started to OC much yet, but that's another day. The problem I'm having is enabling Crossfire on this board. I've got it to work just fine with no problems on my old P35 (granted that's 16x/4x CF) but I can't get it to work on this one. I've got the jumpers in the 2/3 closed position like the manual says. I didn't see any options in the BIOS I needed to change. Can anyone shed some light on this?

(I didn't put this in the ATI section because I have a feeling it's something with this specific board, and I know how to get Crossfire to work in general)

Besides moving all the red JPE1 - JPE8 jumpers from the default 1-2 Close to 2-3 Close, did you also move the black JPE9 jumper underneath from the default 1-2 Close to 2-3 Close?

That is a very good question. Probably not because all I remember seeing in the manual was the JPE1-8 part... :shrug:

edit: God bless you sir. I think you just saved my forehead from hours of wall-pounding... I read over all of that section of the manual, but managed to miss the little picture of that JPE-9 jumper under the rest. Thank you!

Last edited:
Instead of starting a whole new thread about this...

what's some good memory to pair with this board? I'm looking at getting a 2x2GB kit. The 4x1GB Mushkin sticks I have now don't like this board too much as I can't get very far past 800 MHz at all. I could go up to almost 900 on my P35 board...

Back