• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frozen CPU - impressed so far

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zeke009

Just had to post a comment about Frozen CPU real quick.

I ordered some fans on Thursday afternoon and about an hour after I ordered I got notification that they shipped.

I haven't seen quick shipping like that in years! The last time I saw that was years ago before NewEgg put in the "Rush My Order" option and they were smaller.

I'll update this once I get my parts next week, but seeing my order processed within hours of submitting has me impressed at this point!

Exactly. Now wait for this, he is based around where you are (I think), so you are going to get it fast. It took a day or so for my products to arrive.

Exactly. Now wait for this, he is based around where you are (I think), so you are going to get it fast. It took a day or so for my products to arrive.

This is my first order from this company and I choose the cheapest shipping since I don't need it right away. According to FedEx I should have this on Tuesday.

I got the fans for $5 cheaper than the Egg as well! Baring the wrong parts arriving, I might have just added another store to my list of sites to visist when upgrading.

Great company! I can't blow money like I used to but I spent a lot of $$$ over there and never had a single issue.

I bought pax mate from them once. I called them and told them I didn't get it... turns out it did make it to me but the post office never delivered it. When I went in, and grabbed the second package i refused the first package. turns out they sent me an extra gift due to the confusion. I now have an akasa collared shirt and it's one of my favourite shirts. very nice actually.

Back