• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just pulled the trigger on a GIGABYTE GA-EP45T-UD3P!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hank123

UPDATED again

getting better!

bench20.jpg

bios SUCKS. if I go from 416FSB to 417 FSB it wont post. not sure if its the ram of the mobo bios. I think its the bios.

But after blowing out windows 4 times i'm getting some where lol.

Well been beating up my IP35-pro for a while now. Gonna make a small jump to DDR3. I know that this mobo, or the DDR2 ver, has been getting monster OCs! Can wait to put a few different CPUs on it with the DDR3. Think I will run a E1200, E2140, D805, maybe a P631 and a Q6600 this will be all on water!
This should be good!

Update got here going. Dont understand all the stuff in the bios but will. Have the q6600 running at 3.7 with 1.376. The line calbration RULES! No Vdroop underload.

LOL YA F6 BIOS IS GOOD WITH GSKILL 7-7-7-16 RAM LOL
WAT.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Stay updated!

Picture013.jpg

Last edited:
I had a P5B that I had good O/C luck with, and tried an E8400 on it. It acted real funny, and barely got 3400mhz. Sold it and got UD3R, and the same E8400 clocked higher with stock voltage. I think you picked a winner, but I'm biased. I'd be interested to see what your UD3P will do with the little E2140. Good luck!

good luck from most reports the ddr3 mobo doesnt touch the ddr2 mobo.

Don't tell me this please! We will find out. Have a linky for this?????

It just came in today. working 2 jobs cuts into time. Have to start moding the new case too.

Will have pics up in the next few days.

Hank, what RAM kit are you running on it?

super talent 1600 7-7-7-18 @1.9 problem being that I dont understand strap I cant get it running at 1600mhz.

And I just got done installing my RAID 0 again cause I just blew it out running the q6600 at 3.9Ghz. I think I can get 3.8 maybe a little more with this mobo

Well I cant get it to run the ram at the rated speed. 1600 MHZ. I think its the board. Started out with F2 bios. jumped to f6 now at f5. F5 I think might be the best.

I hear the mobo making noise when I put it underload. Kind of sounds like a hiss. What is that?

Well I am getting a better clock with lower volts but im not sure if its the mobo or the ram but I can not get it running at rated speeds. I got some other ram coming in I hope by the end of the week. Ill update this when things change.

Nice, I just pulled the trigger on the EP45 UD3R for my q6600.
I am replacing an Abit IP35 pro also, it was a good board when it worked properly but I had to run in 2 and 4 as slot 3 was faulty... and it's always had problems with losing cmos settings on reboot and when it lost standby power.

bios on this mobo suck ***. if they had a good OCing bios this would be like its DDR2 sister.

dang it. I would spend the 20-40 extra bucks to get something a little better.

Back