• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

want pcie 8x raid + 2x gtx 295(s) bloodrage, eclipse, classified? Have Tj09 case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mas5acre

Okay here we go, I want to raid 4 ocz 30gb vertex drives with a pcie 8x raid controller ontop of using 2x gtx295 graphic cards. I REALLY want a foxconn bloodrage, but using 2 gtx 295(s) blocks its other black 8x pcie ports, or at least I think so.
The MSI eclipse looks awesome and it is probably the lowest powered "green" x58 motherboard I've seen which is a plus, but I'm unsure if it will work with two gtx295(s) and a pcie 8x raid controller, enuff room??? Would prefer black and red to fit my color scheme, which this is not.
Lastly there is the evga classified which if this can't fit what I want, nothing can! But will it fit in my case?
I already have a silverstone TJ09 case which seems like a spacious mid-tower case, but will the classified fit??? I plan on overclocking a i7 920 to around 3.5ghz on air using a TRUE ultra Limited edition black or copper cooler.
Any thoughts???

The bloodrage wont work due to the slots being so close together. The eclipse and the classified should fit your cards, but I dont know much about either, plus the classified is outrageously expensive.

Back