• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Replacement Hold Down for VapoChill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TiTON

Hey guys,

Well.. i have a new cooling unit that I plan to use to help tweak my setup before i call in the LN2. The hold down I have right now looks like its made for Socket 478 or maybe 775. Either way, it won't fit on my i7.

I am looking for a new hold down, and found out that Vapochill hasn't relased one, and the other place I can get it from is Poland form another bencher.

Since I am a bit desprate for a hold down, I went to FrozenCPU. :eek:

They happen to have a hold down by Cooler Express Socket kit that will fit the i7.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/8...re_i7_LGA1366_Socket_Kit_.html?tl=g41c275s880

This kit is made for their own phase units. The problem is that I have NO idea if it will fit on to my vapochill. From looking at it.. it does look similar. I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny the compatibility.

Ton

Hey maxi,

With the "Other" site being down and what not.. I have not reached out to him yet. Do you have any idea how much he charges or have pics of his hold down?

Ton

I haven't looked at OCX. I just check two forums for my OC needs. I will just wait till the other site is back up :) Thanks again.

Ton

Back