• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ocz reaper 4gb kit vs Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4GB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You won't notice any difference going to 8GB.

Between those 2, I would choose the OCZ set since the Ballistix series is going through a failing spree now.

also if you guys have some info on ram that you hands down will swear by plz inform me

Why are G.Skill so popular? Build Quality ? Speed? Perfomance?

I never heard of them but do really seem to have something great. Also how do those sticks OC really interested in those.

Last edited:
Yea i was just reading about those gskill pi series here is a review http://www.driverheaven.net/reviews.php?reviewid=591 seem like very good ram could be the best ddr2, thanks for the input!. i really like the tracers for the lights they bring to your tower but i also hear they break down under a year? if anyone has some tracers that run just fine throw your input in. so i guess its between these and tracers.

(fixed Link)

Last edited:
does that g.skill pi series work with xfx 780i mother board?i know the tracers do but i cant find anything about g.skill compatibility on google with xfx motherboards

Back