• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Verizon, heads up.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cornbread

Just a heads up for all of you that may use Verizon. Last weekend I was adding a new line to my account, basically for a small business I am starting up. Anyway, while I was speaking to the Verizon rep he pointed out that I have and can use the "friends and family" service, since on my current plan I am using over 900 voice minutes.

Basically for 900 minutes I can call any five people anytime any day for no cost to my minutes, plus having the unlimited nights and weekend.

The part that ****es me off about this is verizon failed to mention this to me at anytime since I had upgraded to the 900 minutes (two years ago), thank goodness I found a cool rep that pointed this out to me. The other kicker is you have to enable this online.

So if you have a verizon account and are using over 900 minute voice plan, but sure to enable this online.

Since I upgraded to the 1400 minute (for personal and business) plan I can add any 10 people for no cost in minutes, anytime, anyday.

Hope this wasn't to confusing lol.

Back