• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

abit-is7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hellbent234

Registered
i am having problems with ocing even tho i fix my agp/pci ratio it still will not boot right.i think tho it is fixxed the rates still change does anyone know how to fix. :bang head

mobo abit-is7

cpu p4 3.0 not oc yet

ram 2 gig drr 4oo corsiar

agp nvida 9300 gt or 9400 gt

power 550

so messing with it i got it from 3.o to 3.37 moved it from 200 tot 225 if i go any higher it just wont boot and this is my first time geting in to ocing my comp any solutions to go higher?

You arent going to get it any higher than that. Im suprised you got it that high with that board. Be happy with that cause thats about it for that setup.

There were about 5 or 6 versions of the IS7. A few of them were pretty good overclockers, others not so much.

ya thats all 225 is pushing it so i am sticking with 220 it runs with out crashing a program at 220

meh i aint to worried i just messing with this 1 i am saving to buy my new rig and i want to oc my new comp i will prolly buy it in 2 months unless i just buy a part a week not to sure on what i want to do but i am going to get a core duo

Back