• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dimensions to LN2 pot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dolk

I once overclocked an Intel
I'm looking for some dimensions for LN2 pots. I'm placing an order for one through a friend.

Thanks for the help

General specs or something else? Containers come in all shapes and sizes, the base design being the primary area of interest. If you are designing your own, it would be helpful to have some basic concept of what you'd like the container base to be - flat, stepped, drilled or something else.

I'm designing my own and I have an idea to it. Going to be a two part cylinder canister with twist lock for them to connect. What I'm trying to get find out is your normal size. I was thinking of starting with something like 100mm by 90mm and work from there.

90mm (assuming that's your dia) is too big, I would do something around 76mm or smaller. For height I would suggest 140mm for a true LN2 container. If you want to use it with DICE also I would make it taller - 150mm or more due to the higher volume requirement of a good mix and splash control when tamping. If this is an LN2 only container I would drill the base, if it's a combo container I would make a stepped base and live with a bit more temp swing. If this is for PII torture the base can be flat (but thick) because the container will be running full all the time.

Yeah it will be a flat base for sure. And I would like it to be a combination. So something like 160mm Hieght. I would have to figure out the base to to to make the least amount of Surface area. Calculace!

Back