• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLI Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

♠♠Spade♠♠

Registered
What do ya think about this mobo? A buddy of mine selling it to me for cheap he has money issues and i wana know is it worth the 120$ he asking for it. and is it better then my asus?

♠♠Spade♠♠;6056031 said:
What do ya think about this mobo? A buddy of mine selling it to me for cheap he has money issues and i wana know is it worth the 120$ he asking for it. and is it better then my asus?
I can't say about the ASus board-don't know anything about it.
The Xfx 780i on the cheap for $120 isn't on the cheap. I would't call it a terribly bad price but I know I wouldn't pay it.
I've got an EVGA 780i SLI MCP and just bought an EVGA 790i Ultra with 4 aftermarket chipset coolers and 2gb micron DDR3 memory to go with it for $150 and free shipping.
I'd look around some more.

It's a semi-nice price(if you consider the helping of a friend as a plus to it), but for a 80%-vain "buffed" tech. If you can't afford more than 120 $ on a mobo, you're not going to afford anything higher than 285 dual-SLi, and the three-way will be useless.

Back