• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stolen Order

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gigabit

Well I got my MSI X58 Platinum SLI today and the cpu and the mounting bracket for my TRUE but guess what no freaking Ram.Tracking says it was left at my front door.But it wasnt.Everything but my freaking ram.Im am so ****ED atm i cant stand it.I also got a crappy batch The batch # is 3836B230.This a bad day.I was at working dieing to get home and put this system together But now i have to wait 7-10 for a claim or Buy new ram and take a Refund if the claim gets approved.I know im gonna loose out because the shipper says he left it.But no one knocked(Mother was home) and she didnt sign for anything

Last edited:
I know how frustrating this can be. I have been there.

Had a $200 cell phone delivered to the wrong address. It was flagged as delivered, but it never came to my address. I contacted the shipper, and the next day, I got a knock at the door. Nobody was there, but the package with the phone was on the stoop. I hope you enjoy a similar happy ending.

Did you call the delivery company and confirm the address? Sometimes they deliver to the wrong places.

I know how frustrating this can be. I have been there.

Had a $200 cell phone delivered to the wrong address. It was flagged as delivered, but it never came to my address. I contacted the shipper, and the next day, I got a knock at the door. Nobody was there, but the package with the phone was on the stoop. I hope you enjoy a similar happy ending.
I hope so to.Thanks .Im glad your's worked out for you

Did you call the delivery company and confirm the address? Sometimes they deliver to the wrong places.

Yep.And besides there where 3 other boxes from the same order.Just the one package missing:mad:

If they were all shipped from the same company, they were probably shipped at the same time. Why wouldn't they steal everything else?

Sounds like it just got delivered to the wrong house. Call 'em.

No clue.Im hoping that one package got lost on the truck.I did call them and they told me newegg has to call them to have them track the package.

Back