• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Charter Cable? What Is Going To Happen Now?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
I know they filled for chapter 11 recently since now other providers are coming in and saying things in there adds about them. So my question is what is going on? Are they going to shut operations down and should look for a new provider or are they going to be good still for the long haul?

I ask this because, I got a VoIP line, and well if I switch to AT&T in my area there is a good chance that I could get worse service. The second provider in the area is Time Warner, but even then, its still not the greatest service in my from others that have it, but VoIP seems to work decently through them.

Its hard to say. RCN had a similar problem where I live, but Comcast bought their network before they had to completely go under.

There is a chance that some other provider will step in to purchase Charter's assets.

Back