• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Windows 7] P5K3 Overlocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mistcane

Hey guys, new around here and looking for some advice. I just installed Windows 7 x64 and love it. I was looking to overclock my CPU a bit however none of the software which comes with the motherboard is compatible. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

yea I have notice a few verry ugly issued with EPU-6 and AIsuite, did not like running them at all!! they will run under compatability mode but I dont really sugest it.

ASUS board do have a lot of settings in comos but not to worry only a few accually have to be modified to get you pretty decent clocks. not to mention much more stable just oc'in in comos.

what cpu and memory are you running?

You should avoid overclocking in windows. Overclock in the bios, it is for one more safe, secondly you have control over all the settings and voltages. Read some of the guides posted in the Intel CPU section.

Back